Wednesday, November 28, 2007
You can now easily add new products when creating an invoice or quote using Invoiceplace. Using products will save you time when invoicing. All you need to do is select a product and enter the quantity. The item description, unit type, tax percentage or discount percentage are automatically entered.
To create an online invoice with a new product please follow the instructions below.
Create an invoice and add a new product
Click on the ‘New Product’ button when creating an invoice.
Create a product
Enter the details for your new product. You will need to enter the following :
- Product Code: A unique code to identify each product.
- Description: The name/description of the product. This is displayed in the invoice line item.
- Price Per Unit: The price charged for each individual product, for example the hourly price for a service.
- Unit Type: What quantity selected for the product means, and how this product is sold – for example use Hour for consulting service, Each for an individual unit such as electrical safety or even a custom designed website.
- Price per Unit inc. Tax: Indicates whether the Price per Unit is inclusive of tax. Selecting this checkbox will have Invoiceplace automatically calculate the pre-tax unit price for you (based on the Tax % that you enter).
- Tax %: The percentage of tax that normally applies to this product.
- Discount %: A standard discount percentage that applies to this product.
- Notes: Any useful notes or comments.
Use a new product on your invoice
Select the new product, and enter the quantity.
Try Invoiceplace today – Easy Invoicing And Quotes From Anywhere. No sign up required, click here to start.